To order a bike, please read and fill out
this order form and agreement.
By submitting this form, you agree to the following terms.
1. Payment Schedule:
* A non refundable deposit is required to place an order for a frame or bike.
* A second payment that is equal to 50% of the remaining balance is due when the frame is ready for paint
* The balance is due one week before the bike or frame is ready to ship or pick-up. We also offer financing. Click the financing link in the footer menu for more information.
View instructions and submit measurements on this page: Take your measurements. You may also make an appointment for a free elite fitting with Lennard or a 3D bike fit with Andy Pruitt. Click here for more information about all of our fitting options.
We will contact you regarding the bike design. Once designed, you will receive a BikeCAD drawing of the bike for approval. At this point you can discuss your design with Lennard, and potentially make changes. Upon approval, the frame will go to production. During production, we will finalize the details of the bike including components and color.
We will provide you with an estimated completion date window. We cannot guarantee completion dates until the frame is ready to assemble or ship. ETAs are only estimates. We specialize in building the highest quality, fully custom bicycles and products, and when you get your bike, you will, no doubt, be impressed with the quality, workmanship, fit, and ride quality. Our frames are built to order, one at a time, in the order that deposits were received. Speed is not our goal. Our number one goal is to build you the perfect bike. We want it to be perfect when you get it, even if it takes extra time. You are welcome to send us an email for updates, questions, component changes, or pay us a visit if you are in the area. Otherwise, we will be in contact with you according to the following schedule of updates.
- 1st update: We will update you when the design is completed, and send it to you for approval and/or changes. This is usually 1-2 weeks from the date of deposit.
- 2nd update: We will update you when your frame is completed in the welding/fabricating process. Your second payment will be due at this time. The time frame for this stage varies greatly from frame to frame. All frames, except titanium, will get painted or powder coated at this point in the process.
- 3rd update: Once your frame is back to our shop, ready for assembly, we will block out a time for the build and inform you of that time frame.
- 4th update: When your bike is completed, we will send you a photo and ship your bike that friday. (We do all of our shipping on fridays) We will let you know if we are experiencing a back-up and will not be able to ship that week.
We greatly appreciate your patience throughout this project. We value your business, and your bike is very important to us. We will be working hard throughout the process to develop your dream bike and get it to you in a reasonable amount of time.